New York, NY
|SEO Copywriter & Content Strategist||
New York, NY
|Senior SEO Analyst||
Jan. 2016—Oct. 2016
|Razorfish||New York, NY|
|SEO Content Analyst and Copywriter||Jun. 2014—Nov. 2015|
- Revitalized Strayer University’s content strategy by brainstorming blog topics to create and maintain a new editorial calendar.
- Authored 72 blog posts for Strayer and amplified web traffic by 1,677% from Q2 to Q3.
- Wrote in different personas to build audiences across student demographics. Adhered to Strayer brand voice and supported various marketing campaigns.
- Conduct SEO keyword research and content recommendations for top-tier brands: UNIQLO, Mercedes-Benz, Ford, Visa, Citi, HP, Discount Tire, CarMax, TE and Genworth.
|Fuze SEO, Inc.||New York, NY|
|Copywriter – Freelance||March 2014—Present|
- Created web content for Fuze clients across verticals including outdoor sports, dentistry, real estate etc. that adheres to SEO best practices.
- Developed content strategy for Fuze’s corporate blog to establish Fuze as a thought leader in the SEO industry.
- Wrote two Fuze blog posts per month that responded to the rapidly changing SEO landscape. Topics spanned search engine updates, industry news and advice on SEO best practices.
|2U, Inc.||New York, NY|
|Content Strategy Coordinator, Organic Marketing||September 2012—June 2014|
- Spearheaded content strategy for 4 websites affiliated with USC Rossier School of Education, USC School of Social Work and Georgetown University School of Nursing & Health Sciences.
- Collaborated with marketing directors to ensure accuracy of content and adherence to university brand guidelines.
- Promoted content to relevant websites to earn links or social shares. Supervised creation of 4 contact lists per month and delegated outreach to 3 team members.
- Interned as a copywriter from June 2011 until hired fulltime in September 2012. Produced over 100 pieces of static content and blog posts.
|Cornell University||Ithaca, NY|
|B.A. in English, Cum Laude||May 2012|